Configuring a landing page
A landing-page or changelog-page is a website for a changelog. It is a simple way to make a changelog accessible to everyone.
Changelog-pages are set up automatically. However you should configure them to fit your brand and look better.
Landing pages are highly customizable to perfectly fit your brand.
To customize a landing page, open the dashboard > select a project > click the
site button in the sidebar on the left.
What can be changed
- The name of your changelog
- A title and description
- A small logo, a bigger logo and optionally, a banner
- The domain of your changelog, which looks like this:
- A theme-color
- You can also make your landing-page private
When you click the save button, your landing-page updates instantly.
Landing-pages are always in sync with your release.
Which releases will not be listed on landing-pages
- Draft releases
- Releases with release dates in the future
Using the widget.
How to display a changelog on your own website.
Using the sidebar.
How to display a changelog-sidebar on your own website.